Re: [f-cpu] Winograd DCT on my seul.org account

Hi,

forgot two things in my list of appreciated qualities
of that ultimative language:

- easy readability, easy learning, easy debugging.
- easy simulation of unimplemented parts (e.g. like
  the test stimulation possibilities in VHDL)
- integrated abstract layer documentation scheme
  that could be extended to automatic code generation.

Very large scale projects usually lack of early test
possibilities. The best way of implementation always
lets you have something to show to the customer, even
in very early stages already.

JG