Re: [f-cpu] IDU News; synthesis report

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 06:45:34PM +0200, devik wrote:
> Ok, results are:
> Device utilization summary:
>
>    Number of External GCLKIOBs         1 out of 4      25%
>    Number of External IOBs             7 out of 142     4%
>       Number of LOCed External IOBs    0 out of 7       0%
>
>    Number of SLICEs                 3011 out of 3072   98%
>
>    Number of GCLKs                     1 out of 4      25%
>
> I have had to use Spartan2E because SRT is too big. On other
> side 2E has much faster routing so that timing for SRT is
> 90 MHz !!

Unfortunately, the numbers aren't comparable any longer :(

> Synthesis ok, no warnings.

Good :)

I have changed some minor things to make the unit scale properly
(chunk size is limited to 64 bits but word size is unlimited).
I'm currently running the final tests (the testbenches take a while
at 128 bits).  I guess I can upload the latest version tomorrow.