Re: [f-cpu] Yet Another Upload

> >VHDL code, manual and emulators are badly desynced.

> obviously.
> maybe because different persons do different things, right ?

I don't have time to work on the manual now, but at the end of may it will be
ok. I have noted a big list of instructions that must be added and updated,
but before that work I will be interested to change some of the latex macro
so that the manual will be easily parse it (Yann suggest to me, month ago, to
create a script that will synchronised assembler and manual).
	I was thinking before that it could be a good idea to generate the manual
from the VHDL source code, but in fact it will obfuscate the VHDL code with
information that are not needed.

> >I'll take care of the emulators,
> >and I think it would be wise to review the manual pages as well --
> >at least those corresponding to the EUs I wrote myself.  I just need a
> >copy of the current sources.

> i believe the latest versions are available easily from Cédric's site.

So the latest versions I have modified is the one available from seul.org.

Cedric