Re: [f-cpu] Reset vector

Hi Yann,

On 04/07/2015 12:48 PM, whygee@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 2015-04-07 10:23, Nikolay Dimitrov a Ãcrit :
Hi gang,

I can't find information about the F-CPU reset vector in the manual. Is
it documented somewhere?

Regards,
Nikolay

By convention, execution starts at address 0.

Well, I'm not sure which known convention applies to F-CPU :D.

I've seen CPUs to have all kinds of bizarre reset vectors (0xBFC00000, 0xFFFFFFFF, 0xFFFC, you name it), so it would be good to document it.

Do you still have the sources for the latest F-CPU manual?

It is valid for a program/application, in paged mode,
as well as for the CPU reset, when pages are
reset to linear mapping (TLB is bypased).

Thanks. Regards,
Nikolay