Re: [f-cpu] Reset vector

Hi Yann,

On 04/07/2015 09:39 PM, whygee@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 2015-04-07 19:10, Nikolay Dimitrov a Ãcrit :
Hi Yann,

By convention, execution starts at address 0.

Well, I'm not sure which known convention applies to F-CPU :D.

The F-CPU convention :-D

Uninitialised fields are cleared to 0.

I've seen CPUs to have all kinds of bizarre reset vectors
(0xBFC00000, 0xFFFFFFFF, 0xFFFC, you name it), so it would be good
to document it.

It must be discussed somewhere, 15 years ago...

Do you still have the sources for the latest F-CPU manual?

To the best of my knowledge, this is the last version :
http://f-cpu.seul.org/cedric/unstable/
F-CPU_manual-0.2.7c-en.tar.bz2 should be the source.

Thanks for the pointer. Btw, is this the same Cedric as Cedric Bail on
the ML?

Regards,
Nikolay