Re: [f-cpu] Reset vector

Whygee,

I appear not to receive every mail except for yours and some of other people. For instance, I did not receive from N. Boulay's (I just received your answers to him). There is definitely something wrong with that partial email broadcasting.

As for your interim solution, I cannot say anything as I am not that qualified to judge it.

And you should also wait at least 24 or 48 hours to be sure for other people to read your emails until they could eventually answer you :).

Cheers !