Re: [f-cpu] Reset vector

Le 2015-04-10 20:51, Christophe Avoinne a ÃcritÂ:
Whygee,

I appear not to receive every mail except for yours and some of other
people. For instance, I did not receive from N. Boulay's (I just
received your answers to him). There is definitely something wrong
with that partial email broadcasting.

I have no clue about what is going on, sorry :-/
Can you subscribe under a different email address ?

As for your interim solution, I cannot say anything as I am not that
qualified to judge it.

fair enough :-)

And you should also wait at least 24 or 48 hours to be sure for other
people to read your emails until they could eventually answer you :).

I didn't expect immediate answers.

Cheers !
have a great week-end !

yg