Re: [f-cpu] Code hosting

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:08 AM, Nikolay Dimitrov <picmaster@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 04/13/2015 04:03 AM, whygee@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Le 2015-04-08 01:53, Nikolay Dimitrov a Ãcrit :
>> Furthermore, CÃdric suggests we use a dokuwiki and I consider
>> installing one on wiki.f-cpu.org. I like that it lets us create
>> non-structured notes and it would be pretty handy. We would use it
>> to gather informations, design justifications, there would be
>> extracts from the mailing list for later references, and stuff that
>> would later be integrated in other documents.
>
> I agree. This will help to throw around notes and to combine them
> together in a meaningful way.
>
> @Cedric - speaking of documentation, are you still interested in working
> on the F-CPU manual? I would be happy if you want this, and also I would
> like to ask for permission to update the commit logs with your name (and
> other authors, if available), as I'm not the original author of the
> manual and I would like to give the proper credits.

I am still interested by the F-CPU today. I hope to have more time
dedicated to it by end of the year, maybe to experiement with
compiler. As for the manual I think it should be moved to a markdown
format git for futher collaborative work. This would simplify it's
maintenance dramatically ! I wish we had those tools 10 years ago ! :)
So go ahead if you have time to move that to our new infrastructure,
maybe I will later join and see where I can help.
--
Cedric BAIL