Re: [f-cpu] [Fwd: [ff] f-cpu et savannah]

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 01:36:07AM -0400, nicO wrote:
[...]
> > I didn't understand much of the rest.
> > Can somebody translate that, please?
>
> Every who want to be part of the project should apply (?) to savannah
> and then mail Philippe.

I consider myself being part of the project already.  If I'm not, then
something went wrong.  But I don't know who Philippe is -- is *he*
part of the project?

Can we please *stop* moving from one server to another?  I'm tired of
that.  What we really need is *one* central site which has basically
everything, *one* mailing list, and no WWW clicky-clacky GUI, please
(I can have that on sourceforge, too, and it *sucks*).  It doesn't
surprise me at all that nobody wants to maintain that mess.