Re: [f-cpu] TLB right

Todays, linux use 1 big page for kernel, so there isn't any page miss
inside the kernel code. That's speed up things ! If you use many pages
to protect things, you could lose speed.

Maybe, this could be used to create modules with superuser privileges.
It could be interresting to protect kernel from a bad written driver.
Usualy it is done by using user space. But you don't prevent anything if
the driver touch the tlb stuff.

I beleive it's none sense because superuser code could always change tlb
entries. And to avoid sending a kernel space adresse to a user call, you
only have to check the pointer MSB bit...

nicO