Re: [f-cpu] Correction for manual 0.2.6

Hi,

 Nice, somebody read the manual ;-)

> Some little errors in the manual :
>
> Page 116-119 : shiftr, shiftra, rotl, rotr

> The h postfix was not described on top of page
>
> Page 123 : rotli
>
> The table indicate a half-simd flag, is it good
> or is it a copy-past error ?
> (shift with imm does not have it)

Sorry it's a copy past error.

> Page 126 : bitopi
>
> This instruction does use a standard format, it use
> a 6 bit constant.

I know it's a problem, I don't know if I must add a new form or
something else.

> Page 131 : dbitrev
>
> The text specifie that the SIMD flag was not used
> but it was indicated at top and in the table.

It's for orthogonality

> Page 133 : dhiftl
>
> Use the opcode of shiftl instead of his own opcode.

I know it will be fixed for next release (new format).

> Page 137-138 : shiftra, shiftrai
>
> These two instructions was already defined in the
> preceding section of the manual.

> Page 142 : logic
>
> The bit oreder was not reversed.

This instruction is not up to date, and I wait for an description from Whygee
for it.

> Page 174 : move
>
> The bit oreder was not reversed.

> Page 186 : loadaddr
>
> The bit oreder was not reversed.
>
> Page 187 : loadaddri
>
> How the S flag is specified in the asm ?
> With a "s" postfix ?

Will be fixed for next release.

Thanks for all this remarks. I am planing to release a new version of the
manual during the second week of september.

A+
  Cedric