Re: [f-cpu] Re: f-cpu.org's server soon on the move

  Hi !

  I'm a long time listner only ...  I like the idea of f-cpu, but dont
have many competences, nor time for it too bad .-(  except ...

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 19:31, Yann Guidon wrote:
> >Ok. Remember that seul doesn't have anything to do with .com domains, so
> >we won't be providing a virthost for it. If you could point it somewhere
> >else (given that you don't use it), that would be preferred; but it's
> >not critical.

  I dont understand very well where is the problem ...  For the web
server configuration, it doesnt change anything whether it's .org or
.com.  For the DNS configuration, you have to register your DNS with
internic, but then there is no problem ...  If it's a policy problem for
seul then there is no solution ...

  I'm working in a small company and we have an internet infrastructure
...  So if you need a DNS entry, I can probably arrange it (for free, of
course).  I'll have to check with the company "policy" but it should be
OK.  That would be "cleaner" than a redirect on yet another page !

  Tell me if that can help ...

	Guillaume (Switzerland)