Re: [f-cpu] Re: Welcome to f-cpu

hi,

Michael Riepe wrote:

Hi!

Bogdan Petrisor wrote:

I don't want to seem rude or anything but is anybody still working on this project?

Yes, if I have a little spare time...

i'm also still there (from time to time) but i fear that spammers have subscribed here (and i can't be sure). Some new subscribers have joined but never written nor "pinged".

It seems the
latest sources are from feb. 2004. Am I looking in the right directory
(http://www.f-cpu.org/new/?M=D) or am I doing something wrong?

That's right, the sources haven't been updated for quite a while.

I consider my execution units - asu, imu, shl and so on - finished, so there is not much to change. Instead, I concentrate on the much harder part: We need to verify that they work correctly, and I'm working on some tools that shall perform that task.

Some important parts still aren't written, though - the fetcher and load/store units, for example. Jump in if you like to.

for my part, i'm "working" on several different things such as http://f-cpu.seul.org/whygee/VSP/ (nor finished) which will help later in F-CPU architectural decisions and implementation.

Does any newcomer want to discuss ?
YG