Re: [f-cpu] Simulator

hi,

nicO wrote:
> Is there an url about the fcpu simulator ?
i don't remember where there is one.
some attemps have been done in the past but
nothing successfull.

btw, my current direction is to simply use
the VHDL simulations, so we can have a cycle-acurate
performance analysis without any code duplication
(at the cost of performance but we don't aim
real-time simulations yet). Our VHDL tools are
flexible enough for this task, and C simulators
can become overly complex and miss some HW-related
problems (like, hmm, you write "+" and it ends up
eating 2 cycles for nothing, or stuff like that).

             -o-O-o-

Another topic :
http://asim.lip6.fr/education/dea/stages/
i am in the "system" section and i will
try to get the subject either on the VCI interface
or the FPU generator. Guess why ;-)
If i could over-pipeline
the FPU, it would be even better ;-)

WHYGEE