Re: [f-cpu] Manual problems and strchr optimized routine

> > ** logic
> > There might be explained what is meant by andn. These
> > can be found at page 54 but is missing in OPs reference page.
>
> I don't understand what you mean by "missing in OPs reference page" (I fint it
> page page 149).  But in fact if you ask to see something like this :
> r1 = r2 andn r3, I am not sure it's needed.

No I only wanted to see that andn is "r2 and not r3" because
on i386 it is "not r2 and r3" for example.

> > ** mux
> > The description doesn't make sense as English sentence to me.
> > Also from ROP2-YG-2001201.tgz sources it seems that mux is
> > done bitwise, so that what is a size flag here for ?
>
> I understand mux as a SIMD conditionnal move, but it's perhaps an error of
> interpretation (For the sense problem, I think I forgot to copy/past a part
> of the original text).

ahh probably. For me MUX makes more sense in bitwise meaning because
it is superset of SIMD conditional move but more generic and SIMPLER
to implement ..

devik