Re: [f-cpu] vsprintf result for GCC & FCPU

> Too bad that we can't run the code and see whether it really works :(
> At least, not today... but maybe by the end of the year. I have already
> built a tiny disassembler (similar to ndisasm, but less powerful) and
> an instruction-level emulator with built-in mini debugger that support

:-) The code should work but you have to define macros for
jumps. The code is not still able to handle loadaddr and
jumps. Also there is still lack of conditional move - it
is one which should reduce code size further.
But the only simulation showstopper is the lack of loadaddr
(emits loadcons instead) - but it should be simple to repair.
But as you - I have to many 'real' work at this time.

devik