[f-cpu] GCC snapshot 20030110

Uploaded fo seul.org contrib. Goes thru MR's AS but
spills some errors about undefined syms (Michael ?).

Status as of 2003-01-10:
  Better code, seems to be able to go thru MR 1.0.1 AS. He has
  bugs in logic defs so I killed size flags for now.
  Constant loading with loadcons[x] seems pretty good now.
  We have sometimes problems with offset overflows during
  frame pointer elimintion.
  loadcons of symbols needs to be finished (splitted).
  I no longer expect that results are zero-extended and thus
  we will need explicit patterns to kill some zero extensions.
  Also I use LSB test in conditional jumps and moves extensively.