[f-cpu] Add documents on ftp.seul.org

Hello,

I have upload two (2) documents on the ftp.seul.org/pub/f-cpu/contrib
server.

std_logic_misc.vhd         - This is the official source of the Synopsis
standard package which define some function like and_reduce
20010906.pdf                   -  This is the official DRAFT version of
proposal for the norme IEEE 1076.6

For people who don't know what is a DRAFT version.
A draft version isn't the definitive version, but it's quite similar.
Some modification can be made on it, generally by add new support or
mandatory requirement (rarelly by suppression).
At present time, any society who try to develop some eda tools
compliance with the ieee 1076.6 based their job on this version or
previous one (which is more restrictive).

Then we can restrict the coding rule and style to the mandatory and
supported parts of this document.

Just an Illusion

--
"The matrix is my world, I am a shadow.