Re: [f-cpu] Branding in Germany

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 08:42:55AM +0200, Yann Guidon wrote:
[...]
> I really hope that this will work. It will re-activate the german
> mailing list and we'll see how many german people are remaining :-)

The more interesting question is: how many of them aren't just lurkers?
How many of them will jump in and write VHDL, documentation, supporting
tools (btw: gcc 3.0 is released) and so on?  A registered trademark is
nice, but we also need something to trade :)

Oh by the way: we'll soon have the first execution unit that is actually
synthesizable (merci bien Nicolas!), and I guess I can finish the integer
divider in a few weeks, too.  We can probably have a complete set of
synthesizable integer EUs by the end of the year (and I mean THIS year!).
But we also need the other parts -- instruction fetcher/decoder, register
unit, scoreboard, crossbar, caches, RAM and bus interfaces and so on.

CU on the bazaar,