From: Thomas Lavergne <thomas.lavergne@laposte.net>
To: <f-cpu@seul.org>
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [f-cpu] calling conventions

>Not so bad, if you use STL (c++) and bind functions, you have a
>class 'add' (or
>something like) which defines an operator () to make the addition.
>So my
>example would be good for this case ;P. Those classes are used to
>have compound
>functions to pass as a template argument on other classes.

OK but in this case your assembly code don't look like this :

add r1, r2, r1

You have more than one line of code so it was not same than in your example
and the gain of your proposal wasvery  small.

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)