[f-cpu] There's something going wrong here...

I just found out that I have a CVS account on tuxfamily.org and that
obviously the F-CPU sources are now located there (or shall be, at least).
Of course nobody told me about it before, as usual.

What's it gonna be, boys? Homepage and CVS moving *again*? We already
have *too many* homepages and *too many* source trees scattered all
over the web - but even ten thousand web sites can't speed up the F-CPU
development. They may slow it down, however.

Besides that, I still refuse to put my code-in-progress into a remote CVS,
for reasons I stated several times, long ago - remember my dial-up line?
I also refuse to work with a site which talks to me in a language I
don't understand, i.e. everything but english or german.

Therefore, I do not support this move. I suggest that you (whoever
initiated this) concentrate on the design and implementation of the
F-CPU and tools and stop `collecting' homepages and CVS archives.