Re: [f-cpu] Synthesier hunting

hi,

Nicolas Boulay wrote:

Le Mardi 2 Mars 2004 23:34, Yann Guidon a écrit :

i had a probable contact with Synopsys.
well, that was 2 years ago.

I have soon speak with the responsable of the sell of Synopsys in France. They think as if they will give me a mercedes. So there is no way for them to help us directly.
as i wrote, it's a matter of finding the right person.
one method is to keep on doing publicity for the project.
If this is not always successful at finding the right person,
it will have at least the effect of making the project known.
And, to insist on our point, we have good experience
with other tool makers, Aldec and Cadence to name the
most famous.

nicO

YG