Re: [f-cpu] Look,my beautiful girl friend

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Yann Guidon wrote:

> hi !
>
> Graham Seaman wrote:
>
> >Sorry, but I've been away and hadn't followed this thread. If there's
> >a problem with spam levels, it would be worth someone (michael or yann?)
> >getting in touch with seul@seul.org about the filtering... One advantage
> >of being on a server like the seul one is that not being a commercial
> >service there are real people you can talk to if you want something
> >changed :-)
> >
> :-)
>
> but what do they propose ?

I haven't talked to anyone about it. It's not a question of them proposing
anything - there are 50 or so people/groups hosted on these machines, and
the (voluntary) sysadmins don't have time to sugggest how each runs their
affairs. It's a question of YOU proposing something to them - if it's
practical, I'm sure it will get done. All I was pointing out is that there
are sysadmins, and you can talk to them if there are problems rather than
rushing off to a new host where you will have the same problems anyway...
Maybe spamassassin would help? (spamassassin.org)

Graham