Re: (FC-Devel) Completely Bare Java Skeleton Up....

My reasons, are that JFC(swing) is way to slow, and I would like to get a
simple diagramming tool going without all of the overhead that jason's
diagramming tool has at the moment.  Aside from that, Jason's tool currently
supports java only--unless I am mistaken--and I need c++ support.  The java
code I am writing is just a second prototype from the qt code that I have.  I
haven't been able to locate the person at lockheed I need to talk to to get my
qt code released as gpl--which it was before I started using it on a project at
work--to the net.