(FC-Devel) Completely Bare Java Skeleton Up....

Well, I got tired of trying to find who I need to ask for permission for
my QT tool to be open sourced at my company.  So, last night I hacked
out a framework in java for a Diagram Tool.  It was done with TogetherJ,
so I have no 'diagrams' of it yet, I need to get some screen shots, as I
cannot print from the Whiteboard version.  Anyway, it is at
http://zeits.net/matt/FreeCASE.tar  it is about 250K and has very little
comments, but the framework is well thought out.  I'll write up some
comments on the framework, and get a preliminary reverse engineering
facility set up as soon as I can draw some class diagrams--which should
be RSN....8)

Matt Zeits