Re: (FC-Devel) End of project

Hi Jeff,

>I still recieve email from people joining
>the mailing list and wanting to help.  Regardless of the enthusiasm, we
>have come to a standstill.

I think this really points out the contribution that Jeff has made.
The FreeCASE project put forth a simple and appealing vision,
attracted a lot of interested people, and put together a small
development community.

I urge you to keep the FreeCASE web pages in place as a jumping off
point for new developers who believe in the FreeCASE vision.

Two possible links to be featured on the FreeCASE web site are JFA
OOEditor and Argo/UML.  Both of these projects are working to develop
free UML tools.

http://jfa.javalobby.org/jfa/projects/OOEditor.html

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/arch/uml/

jason!