Re: (FC-Devel) IDL

> >Each coder would need to sign his name to a class so that we know who is
> doing
> >what.  That should help avoid duplicating effort.
>
> Yes, I'll have to include some tags like $author, $date and $log.

I meant sign his name directly on the development web page.  Then when there is
no code or just the stuff generated by the IDL compiler then we know that there
is someone working on it.  And then maybe we can work out that persons email
address and ask them when it will be ready, report bugs etc.

Chris Moore