(FC-Devel) Newbie + Volunteer

Respected list members,

My name is Arup Bhanja and I am from Calcutta, India. I was initiated to
this forum by Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com as we were discussing
on python as a scripting tool. I am looking to volunteer and learn from all
of you in the Object Oriented Applications region. I have not had any
practical experience in the region, but I have had general programming
experience in COBOL and databases like FoxPro and have designed entire
systems and implemented them. In addition I have recently started coding
scripts in Python and Perl and will be implementing them for a client in US
very shortly.

I welcome comments/suggestions as to what should be my next step.

Regards to all,
Arup Bhanja
16, Haramohan Ghosh Lane,
Calcutta 700085, INDIA.