(FC-Devel) Argo

Hi All,

The impact of the decision to take Argo (as a whole) as a starting
point has several major implications. However we will not know which
until we studied and discussed it. Unfortunately the source code is
not yet available. I didn't plan to learn Java, but if I have to, I
will.

I think it's a promising idea, but for now it just puts uncertainty
as to 'what next' and 'what can I do to help' into the project, just
as it is getting momentum. Maybe the contributors can give some
pointers through this list to keep up the speed?

			Danny
====
There's no business like no business.