Re: (FC-Devel) Is the project still alive??? [EXPIRED TRIAL LICENCE]

Jacques Bergeron wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I susbcribed to the mailing list last week and did not receive any mail from
> it???

Very low volume mailing list.  How many people are subscribed now I
wonder?

> Also there does not semms to be any version of the software available for
> download from the web site.

www.freecase.seul.org/~zmower/freecase-0.2.tar.gz

But don't expect much.  I seem to be the sole coder atm.
Guess I should add a link to it on the webpage...

> Is this project still alive?

> Jacques B.

Barely.  But as a song I like says: "Guess I'm still writin'".

Chris Moore

--
Sig pending!