RE: (FC-Devel) Is the project still alive??? [EXPIRED TRIAL LICENCE]

Hi Chris!

>> Is this project still alive?

>> Jacques B.

> Barely.  But as a song I like says: "Guess I'm still writin'".

> Chris Moore

Good to hear somebody on that mailing list!

Look I am VERY interested in anything that relates to CASE tools / UML /
free software (I think Rational is completely freeking selling a diagram
tool for 5000.$ US NOT including the methodology!!!). Even if I can pay for
that I will not just for the principle of it!

So I would like to have some background on what you are doing at freecase
and how it integrates with the only other project of that kind that I found
ie ArgoUML (by the way if you know other projets of that type could you pass
me the information).

I started contributing to ArgoUML but the approach they use seams a little
bit "theoritical" so I am gatering information on the alternatives.

If I could work with you on something usefull in the CASE tools / UML / free
software sector I would be glad to do so.

Regards,

Jacques

PS Please excuse the poor quality of my english but I'm not sure you would
understand french!