(FC-Devel) Just popping in...

Hello All,

I know I've been silent for a while, but I've been
watching.  I'm very pleased with what's happening.  The
website is quite impressive.  It is nice the way anyone
can contribute without a dedicated administrator
required to do everything.

I've also noticed some new blood.  Sure is nice to see
new people showing an interest in this project.  Sami's
post this morning was also encouraging (about some kind
of support).

All in all, things seem a little sluggish at times, but
I'm very pleased with the progress that has been made.

Best regards,
Jeff Wolfe