(FC-Devel) OOD: I am not very experienced with it yet. But I'll Try to help.

    It has been at least a year since I played with OOD.  I have been
busy either working on FreeCase, or on my own tool which
appears to be going to be called K-Case or QT-Case.  I have gotten it to
reverse engineer some code, and my analysis of its
functionality as a tool is rather luke-warm right now.  My major
interest in pointing it out was that it was now an open sourceish
tool, which we could white-box reverse engineer to get some
functionality, or update the user interface and the modeling system
to make it more attractive to current developers.
    I will try to get an answer to your question, but know that I
currently have as much knowledge about this tool as you do, and
Professor TaeKyun seems to be tired of supporting his tool.
Sincerely,.
Matt Zeits

Join World Domination '99
Install linux on your PC!
        Matthew A Zeits AMES    mazeits@motown.lmco.com
        Lockheed Martin Government Electronic Systems
        199 Borton Landing Rd., Moorestown, NJ 08057
        1-(609)-722-4835                  KB2VMA