[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[freehaven-dev] look ma, real code!
there isn't a whole lot there, but it's taking shape.
There's a mailing list for receiving cvs commit messages. Mail
firstname.lastname@example.org with body 'subscribe freehaven-cvs' if you
want to be in, else read the archives every so often.
CVSROOT lives at /home/freehaven/cvsroot/ on belegost.
If you want to checkout externally, set CVSROOT to
and set CVS_RSH to ssh
and you should be set.
Here's a brief overview of the cvs tree:
* src (will be pretty sparse, maybe with a toplevel Makefile)
* haven (all the stuff to build the haven process)
* comm (all the stuff to build the comm process)
* doc (i've got my proposal.tex in there)
* tools (all the external cgi plus stuff i haven't realized yet)
You should all be able to ssh in to belegost, let me know if you