Re: [freehaven-dev] [Fwd: SREIS symposium]

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Michael J. Freedman wrote:

> "Defining anonymity"
> I'm guessing we probably won't have anything, but a thought...
>
> depending prehaps on talks at WShAnon...

We should check and see what they expect. We can't give a nice
mathematical model at this point, but maybe that's not what the conference
wants. If they just want a careful overview of the unstated assumptions
which go into talking about "anonymous" systems, then we can do that.
Especially after the workshop.

I'll take a look at the web page and see if they have any past years and
papers to look at.

As a tangent, my father is a Purdue alum. He'd just **love** it if we went
to this conference. :)

-David