[freehaven-dev] [Freenet-chat] Berkeley Workshop (fwd)

Looks like we have company at Berkeley!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 10:10:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com>
To: freenet-chat@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Freenet-chat] Berkeley Workshop

I talked to the organizer of that anonymity workshop coming up
in Berkeley (http://www.icsi.berkeley.edu/~hannes/ws.html).  He
says he'd like to see one of us there, so I agreed to send him
an abstract tonight and a full paper soon.

I thought the most useful thing to present would be a brief
overview of the underlying routing mechanism and its benefits,
and a more detailed description of the features added and
proposed since Ian's paper, since those are less tested and
the participants can help us find vulnerabilities.

If you have any specific points you think should be brought
up, let me know right away.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,