Re: gEDA-user: Resources used to realize gTAG?

Hi Eric,

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Eric Winsor wrote:

> I see from the geda-user archive that gTAG may have been done with PCB.
> What success was there with the finished PCB(s)?  I am in Bedford
> Massachusetts and would hope to find a local PCB house that has maybe
> seen gerbers from PCB before.

I'm the one who drew the gTAG schematics. It was someone else to draw the
pcb (actually using PCB) but somehow he disappered. I personally have
never sent a PCB layout to a manufacturer, but I trust Gerber output quite
from PCB quite hard.

Gerber should be quite independent of vendor , though PCB uses some tricks
that my gerber viewer don't handle so graceful yet.

Anyhow, lot of talk and no info. Good luck, when worst come to worst you
maybe can have a chat with your PCB manufacturer about how it will look.

Regards,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \
! http://www.stacken.kth.se/~spe/ !    \_________________________