gEDA-user: Newbie questions - Icarus Verilog

Hi Everyone,

I am an Electrical Enginner and a Computer Scientist, graduated two
years ago from college. During undergrad, I worked with Verilog at some
of my classes - to design CPUs and all. I realized that in two years I
forgot a lot and now I want to re-sharpen my skills. I got really
excited when I saw the open source Icarus Verilog online today. I have
some newbie questions to you if you don't mind.

Where can I get some documentation of Icarus Verilog? Things like how to
run the compiler and simulator in Linux.

That's all for now.

Thank You
Emre Tezel