-- Cut here --
From: John Dalton <john.dalton@bigfoot.com>

I'm not sure if anyone uses emacs to write verilog
(I don't), but if so you may be interested
to know that the package for emac's verilog
mode ('verilog-mode') has been reported as
orphaned in the latest Debian weekly news.

If anyone has enough interest to take it over,
please get in touch with the Debian people.

Refs:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/electronics/verilog-mode.html
http://bugs.debian.org/190194