Re: gEDA-user: GTKWave build problem

Paul Anderson said:
> Hi folks, one more build hurdle and I'll be gEDA-ing!  In running
> configure for GTKWave, I get
[...]
> checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... yes
> checking for xml2-config... /usr/local/bin/xml2-config
> checking for libxml - version >= 2.4.0... no

What probably happens is that xml2-config is called with flags such as
'--cflags' and '--ldflags'. These specify where the xml2 library has been
installed. You might check the config log to see what was returned, and if
in fact libxml2.* lives in the directory returned by 'xml2-config
--ldflags'.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple@ghz.cc