Re: gEDA-user: HELP with Icarus Verilog, 0.7!

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 05:48 am, Mike Jarabek wrote:
> This situation arises because the various inputs to the LUTs have
> differing Tpd's to the output.  The LUT has an `n' bit decoder on it

AHH!  This I did not know!  Nor was it documented with any of the
resources that I have available to me.  I thought the LUT used a regular
(pre-programmed) AND-OR-INVERT matrix to get consistent propegation
delays.  I guess manufacturers chose not to do that to minimize
transistors.

Thanks for the heads up.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II