Re: gEDA-user: Heterogenous multislotting

> There has been some discussion about support
> for heterogenous multislotted components
> (a DPDT relay, and a double triode tube as examples).
>
> However, I haven't found any heterogenous symbol
> in the libraries, neither any helpful example in
> the documentation nor on mailing lists.
>
> Has anyone else tried to make such a symbol?
> Should it be supported?

I've done this quite a lot.  Its hard to work with 240 pin parts without it.  I
just make sure to give the parts the same UREF and different pin numbers.  I
totally ignore the slotting mechanisms which were really designed for things
like 7400 series logic.

Matt