Re: gEDA-user: How to make PCB 1 mm connector?

> Draw what I wanted on 0.1mm grid using the rectangle tool.
> Then I covered the rectangles with lines.

This brings up an interesting feature idea. I could convert rectangles to
square lines automatically during the "convert to element" processes. That
would let you see it with the square corners as it's being created. This
would require adding the ability to name polygons, but it seems like a
worthwhile idea.

Cheers,
harry