Re: gEDA-user: PCB autorouter

On Apr 11, 2004, at 3:56 PM, harry eaton wrote:
I have made several improvements to it recently (in the CVS tree, no
snapshot yet) including a few bug
fixes. It still has some quirks, but works pretty well.
Just tried it...it does look a bit better.

The trace optimizers segfault, though, in ActionDJopt(). I haven't looked into that yet...I will recompile with -g and see if I can figure out what's going on.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "PC users only know two 'solutions'...
Cape Coral, FL reboot and upgrade." -Jonathan Patschke