Re: gEDA-user: geda vs. SPARC

On Monday 26 April 2004 02:19 am, Levente KOVACS wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> I try to build gEDA on a machine (namely Sun ULTRA1)with SPARC
> architecture. I get libgeda compiled, but gschem and geda does not.

It would be more helpful if you could provide the actual errors you're
receiving.  Knowing that the build fails isn't enough information to
help locate the cause of the error.

In the mean time, here's where I'd start to look at the problem.  You
claim to have gettext, but is it the most recent version available?
Even if it is, was it compiled with gcc 3.x, or with an earlier or
different compiler?  For best results, all binaries and libraries should
be compiled with the same compiler.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II