Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist: ERROR: Unbound variable: primitive-fork

On Monday 12 April 2004 07:40 pm, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> wget -c -g on ftp://ftp.geda.seul.org/pub/geda/devel/20040111/*.gz
> wget -c ftp://ftp.geda.seul.org/pub/geda/devel/20040111/Makefile
> for i in *.gz; do tar xfz $i; done

Well, I did the for statement, at least.  That was the fun part.  :)

> Seriously, the packaging is the way it is to make the rpm and deb
> package maintainer's lives easier.  And believe me, I want to make
> their lives as easy as possible, as I do not have time to create the
> packages myself.

I was considering building Slackware 9 packages for gEDA/gaf.  But I'm
not sure how to go about doing that at the moment.  I know that
Slackware packages are rather easy to get going.  But I'm still learning
how to use the packages.  I also have a few enhancements I'd like to see
done at some point, but I'm not yet ready to do that yet.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II