Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist: ERROR: Unbound variable: primitive-fork

On Monday 12 April 2004 07:12 pm, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> Really, gEDA/gaf should have worked "out-of-the-box", however the
> forces of evil (particularly those that are friends with guile :) are
> apparently infesting your machine. :(

I should point out that I'm using Slackware 9.0, and when I downloaded
gEDA/gaf, I was *amazed* when it compiled: no errors, no warnings,
everything just worked first time through.  I really wish every open
source project was built to be so smooth.

The only thing that I would like to see done differently is the bundling
of all the .tar.gz files and the top-level installer make file wrapped
into a single binary for bulk downloading.  Having to download all those
files made my wrist tired.  :)  But I hardly consider this a critical
issue.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II