Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist: ERROR: Unbound variable: primitive-fork

Your message dated: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:10:00 EDT
>On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 10:40:35PM -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:
>>
>> Seriously, the packaging is the way it is to make the rpm and deb package
>> maintainer's lives easier.  And believe me, I want to make their lives
>> as easy as possible, as I do not have time to create the packages myself.
>
>Hey!  What about the NetBSD package maintainer ;)

	Oops. Evil plot to make Dan's life harder revealed.  :-P

	Seriously, I try to make all the package maintainer's lives easier,
including the NetBSD, FreeBSD, Gentoo and OSX.

	      -Ales "hopes no more pkg maintainers comment on this thread"