Re: gEDA-user: ground planes and thermals

it was j (iirc), but i just changed all my lines with a perl oneliner.
 it looks like everything is cool but "Warning! Unplated hole piercing
or too close to polygon" shows up a few times when i draw the
rectangle for the plane (and when i reload my board).  is this tragic?
 i cant SEE anything wrong with my layout.

handsome greg