Re: gEDA-user: ground planes and thermals

nope.  nothing with both of those flags.  you know what though?  i
think it is just because i have some alignment holes for some jacks i
have that are unplated holes with no pad.  maybe thats what its
talking about.  if thats the case there is no real problem then
because thats how i expected it to behave anyway.  another question i
just came up with though is, is there a way to make the lines have
sharp square edges instead of rounded ones?  any sort of flag to
change that?